A North American Logistics Company
Building a loyal customer base is critical to your success, and a good way to do this is to begin to understand their needs and wants. For example, eCommerce customers don’t like having to wait, partly because the internet has conditioned them for instant gratification.
Improved technology has made same-day shipping and delivery a feasible way to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales, while keeping services affordable. That's exactly where we come in.
Pool Distribution Services
LML provides domestic pool distribution /last mile distribution services through an approved network of more than 1000 approved distribution vendors that specialize in regional and national distribution services, over the road can and truckload services, drayage and expedited services, and strategic warehousing services.
Our goal is to be a single contact strategic partner for our shippers to get their products delivered on time , intact, and at the right price. To deliver upon that goal we have coverage in all 50 states with the capacity to achieve your distribution goals and requirements.
Premium White Glove Services
Most logistics companies offering white glove service will hand off your load to a “final mile” delivery company. The end result is a lack of control over the quality and visibility of your shipment. Our premium white glove service offers a heightened and more focused level of delivery.
Our brokerage and capacity operations are connected across the U.S. and Canada through one of the industry's most diverse networks of independent branch offices.
Consistent and On Time
Why Choose Us?
• We are part of a financially responsible 985 million dollar private company with an amazing track record of successful growth and excellent credit history.
• A strong history of success with a demanding national client base coupled with our true 24/7 365 operations staff that manage your product’s distribution with a strong sense of urgency.
• Flexibility- our teams can flex with the needs of your inbound/outbound operations and handle the volume and capacity fluctuations with our extensive national network of more than 1400 last mile pool distribution facilities.
• Building cost savings of up to 27% over internal fleet costs by implementing distribution through our extensive network.
• Communication- Care- Concern- we are passionate about what we do and communicating proactively is essential for a successful distribution model.
• Complete visibility to your shipments with real time proof of delivery.
VP of Sales